Sunday, November 4, 2012

First Post

So its been a long time coming but I have finally moved on from my xanga. The dream is to one day have a successful blog where I can live off ad revenue and get all this free stuff from companies. In the mean time, I guess I will work on my writing and try and figure out what I can write about.

It was hard finding a url tag that wasn't taken, I thought I was going to think of something deep and provocative, but alas, I just came up with milk tea with pearls.

Anyways, here's my first post. Since nobody reads this, this is all just an inner monologue with myself.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    You don't know me but I just randomly found your blog. Keep up the hard work!

    Ben K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you stranger! You are officially my first commenter

      Delete